Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pain is a funny thing. I know it is an ironic thing to say but it is, it comes over you whenever it wants. No matter how much you try sometimes it will come to you anyway. Anxiety for me comes from the anticipation of such pain. I have figured out some coping mechanisms to stave off the anxiety and I must say my day to day living is improving.

With that said I had an anxiety free Black Friday shopping weekend with 3 wonderful friends. Laughing and swapping stories, shopping and eating, sharing a drink, it is good for the soul to do this with girlfriends. Making the time to do it and following through will not disappoint.

Being raised to care about people was just one of the brilliant things my parents did for me. Thanks Mom and Dad. I am glad I am that person. I am glad Jason and I can pass that down to Jacob (Jason was raised the same way). We need to keep the caring going.

No comments:

Post a Comment